Interviews for 2013-2014 cycle

• 2 weeks later...

There's a group interview and two 1-on-1 interviews--the questions are pretty typical. Nothing unexpected. There's also a "group activity" where you discuss various ethical questions with other applicants in front of a faculty member, so you may want to prepare for that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day was pretty much what previous post before me said everyone is put into groups of 4-6 so every group had a different schedule. Mine was:

-Welcome from program director

-introductions

-ethical senarios

-terminology test (very easy)

-tour of skills lab

- two 1 on 1 interviews with select faculty

Just relax and know thats one of the least stressful interviews you could have for a pa program. Especially if you went to an interview at the other pa program in Arkansas. They didn't ask me any tough or unusual questions.

I actually saw and talked with one of the PA students that gave us the medical terminology test and took notes on the interviewees. He said a lot of people were put on hold and the interview session on the 15th had more desirable applicants than in then usual.

Talking with him the status of being on hold isn't like being on a waiting list in that you are not assigned a rank. They just discuss all previous applicants when they have a new interview group

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived