• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latest is --hard to get students and hard to get replacement faculty on probation. Midland College Profs say next Regent meeting isn’t until mddle October and MC wants the PA building. Didn’t realize Tech was #94 in rank before probation. Students say if your planning to go to Tech then start apartment hunting no later than November .

• 2 weeks later...

Ok.  Now latest is Tech lost clinical rotations over in San Angelo. Tech was built to serve West Texas like San Angelo.  When it rains it pours.  Counselors at Midland College advise against it.

This is news?  San Angelo was closed as a rotation site 5-6 months ago.  There weren't enough preceptors to support each of the rotations.  News flash: everyone still has rotation sites.

For anyone reading this thread - the poster above is a troll.  He is neither a PA student nor a Texas Tech student so take what is said with a grain of salt.  Why someone has such a vested interest in(and time for) trolling a program they don't attend is beyond me.

The faculty continues to leave.  Well, one faculty will come to the school ONE DAY A WEEK BUT THEY'LL COUNT HER AS FULL TIME FACULTY.  They think they are so clever, so watch what they say!  Like a guy who lives in a shack and drives a new corvette. Shame on you TTU. The best have left already. Now they can only hire faculty WITH NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE. 

Can it get any worse?

I asked Banuchi to take a look at the IPs and make sure they were all from different sources.  I figured the troll might be trying to stir up things through multipe accounts.  The following is what Banuchi posted in another thread.  If you look they have been banned for using the same IP.  

Suspicious Activity and Lock on the following accounts:

Petrobaby

RangersRock

Rredrraiderette

Passionatepaso

Dunston32280

RBaker

Problem:  All accounts logged under 1 IP address.  Same User.

Solution: If you feel this has been done in error, you may call 561-235-0718 and leave a message as to your account username and full name.  It will be reviewed.

I asked Banuchi to take a look at the IPs and make sure they were all from different sources. I figured the troll might be trying to stir up things through multipe accounts. The following is what Banuchi posted in another thread. If you look they have been banned for using the same IP.

Petrobaby

RangersRock

Rredrraiderette

Passionatepaso

Dunston32280

RBaker

Problem: All accounts logged under 1 IP address. Same User.

Solution: If you feel this has been done in error, you may call 561-235-0718 and leave a message as to your account username and full name. It will be reviewed.

Thanks for letting us know man! Glad we don't have to worry about this incessant anti-TTU garbage anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Texas Tech is currently taking the appropriate measures concerning the probation. The probation was not based on the quality of academics/ curriculum. This is evident in the program's excellence PANCE pass rate : Class of 2013 first time taker pass rate of 98% (compared to a 94% national average). And five year first time taker pass rate of 95% (compared to 93% national average). We also have a new program director Ms. Christina Robohm-Leavitt who has been a great addition to the TTUHSC family and who has helped to improve the program.

I asked Banuchi to take a look at the IPs and make sure they were all from different sources.  I figured the troll might be trying to stir up things through multipe accounts.  The following is what Banuchi posted in another thread.  If you look they have been banned for using the same IP.  

Petrobaby

RangersRock

Rredrraiderette

Passionatepaso

Dunston32280

RBaker

Problem:  All accounts logged under 1 IP address.  Same User.

Solution: If you feel this has been done in error, you may call 561-235-0718 and leave a message as to your account username and full name.  It will be reviewed.

Whoever it is needs to get a life. It's more than likely someone who couldn't get in.

Archived