Caspa 2013-2014: Gwu

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evening all, I interviewed in October and still haven't heard anything. I expect a reply by December 20th much like the forums from last year discuss. I have a quick question, though: I just completed my NREMT testing for work. Is it possible, or recommended, to provide admissions with this information? I can't seem to find anything on the website. Other schools have different policies unique to their program on this topic. Thank you all, and especially to those I met at the interview- it was such a great experience meeting you all and I hope good things for all of us in our futures. Also, thank you to whoever chose to start this thread, it is an excellent resource.

Nevermind-- Just got ahold of admissions after the long holiday. For future reference, GWU does not accept updates (such as new certifications, hours etc) past the initial supplemental application submission. All of the other schools I have applied to did want that paperwork, though.

Hey guys. When I called the admissions office Dec 2nd, they said they'd have final decisions definitely within two weeks (so by the 16th at th latest I guess) but probably within the week. Just thought I'd share that tidbit since we're all waiting and wondering. Best of luck to everyone!

Congrats to all who have gotten accepted. Are there still some of you who haven't received a decision letter? For some reason I haven't received an email regarding a decision nor has a decision letter been posted to my supplemental app. Is anyone else in the same boat? The wait is killing me haha

Just log into the GWU portal where you did your supplemental application. You don't need the email. They are all out. I got my email a few hours after another individual.

Archived