Caspa 2013-2014: Gwu

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an interview on October 12th! Does any one know how often they interview? And has anyone heard anything from the September 14th interview? Any advice from the experience? Thanks!

Haven't heard anything yet. They have 4 interview days if about 60 people each. They select the majority of the class in December. Apparently they only select a small handful immediately after each interview session... The rest have to wait.

As far as advice: 1) read up on the MMI (multiple mini interview), you can start by reading their FAQ 2) and this is cliche, but BE YOURSELF!! Seriously relax and have fun with the interview... If they have selected you for an interview your "qualified,"now they want to see how you jive with the program... They really are building a "cohort"

Good luck!!

Hey elilly21,

I recieved an email from them that stated that a decision letter was ready to view. They provided a link to the secondary application site and after signing in to it there was the letter. I was suprised to get an early acceptance but maybe it has to do with me being a dualer.  I am sure the flood gates of acceptances will open in December. Best of luck to everyone!

Archived