Caspa 2013-2014

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey aanghila,

NYIT didn't contact me, so I actually called them 1 week after to see if I got wait-listed or something. Suzana said that our group, being one of the first that was interviewed, is still in the "old system." Therefore, there has been a delay in contacting us about our decision, but she was more than willing to let me know my decision over the phone. I would recommend that you call NYIT and ask Suzana what your decision is if it is killing you to find out (it certainly was killing me).

Thank you for the congratulations =D. I did really like NYIT, and my PA, who graduated from NYIT 3 years ago, had a lot of great things to say about the staff, education, technology, etc. I'm pretty excited about attending. 

Best of luck and I hope you hear good news if you decide to call!

Wow MH2013 ... pretty sure Dr. Jackson told us to not call back until after 2 weeks!! :p.  Shame on you haha!  Yeah I guess Ill give them a call!  Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived