2013-2014 Cycle: Any Interviews?

Hi fit, happy holidays. I just called admissions and they said they could not release information by phone, but encouraged me to send my new EMT certification in for my pending package. I understand they have already denied certain people-- here's hoping I will be in Maine come January :) So for the rest of us, no news may still be good news.

I was invited to interview in December, but I was already scheduled to interview at another program, so I had to decline. They were so kind and thoughtful that they offered me another interview invitation for January! So great that they were willing to be so accommodating without even asking! That being said, i'll be there January 11th too! Can't wait to meet everyone :)

Update, there's one more interview seat which just opened. I have cancelled my plans to travel to Maine having been accepted to George Washington Univ. Thanks for all of the amazing help I received through this topic-- the current students are obviously wonderful people for all of the messaging and networking taking place. Good luck to everyone :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived