2013-2014 Cycle: Any Interviews?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't received any notification yet - so I may be the wrong person to get advice from!:;-D: I would just say this - they are very nice, great people and they have a heck of a program. One I'd be proud to a part of. I really feel you won't be overwhelmed by the interview at all. They don't 'punch below the belt'. They just want to find out more about you. Congrats on the interview - you'll enjoy meeting them and seeing the facilities, if you haven't seen them yet - they're outstanding! Best of luck!

I have an interview coming up on the 10th, Can anyone that has interviewed tell me if the interview is in groups or by yourself? and if it is in groups how large are the groups. Also Could you give me a little heads up on the format of the interview. I'm trying to figure out what kind of questions to prepare for.

You will interview by yourself with two sets of two faculty for about 20 minutes each. The format is very laid back and casual- they really are just trying to get to know you as a person and see if you are a good fit for them, as well as giving you the chance to figure out if they're a good program for you as well.

I got the call yesterday and found out I got accepted!!!! I submitted my application april 15th-ish and interviewed 9/10. So i found out about a week and a half after. I'm willing to answer any questions about the interview day or anything else. I honestly did not expect to get in, so I'm stoked!

Archived