Whoever interviewed on the 25th..did they say anything about when they would notify you? I'm unable to attend the pizza dinner the night before the interview, was there anything helpful from that night you could tell us?

Hey there- yes they said by March 1st we should all be notified one way or another. Sorry I didn't see this earlier but the pizza dinner was super informal. Just a nice way to meet some people so you see some familiar faces on interview day. Don't worry if you could not be there- totally an optional thing and very relaxed. Hope your interview went well! 

I got a call today for the interview on 2/22. I was shocked...I was already preparing to reapply again this year. But I am very excited!

• Upvote 1

I got a call today as well!!! There is still hope!!! I'm flying from Wisconsin and I'm so excited to get out of this freezing cold nonsense!!! Can't wait to meet you all!!!

Has anyone contacted the program? I just want to check on the status of my application but I am hesitant to do so because they have previously asked us not to... any thoughts?

I interviewed on Feb.1 and received a call yesterday for an invite to the program. I never received the scholarship application so I didn't apply because I thought I wasn't eligible. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

Anyone who has been there or already interviewed recommend a good place to stay? I have never been there before so I am not too sure! Thanks!

I got a call today to interview on the 22nd! kopchz55 - I too am looking forward to a break from this ridiculously cold weather! I will be flying in from Minnesota. Dawn said she will be emailing out interview details to the group tomorrow if you haven't already received them. Good luck! Can't wait to meet everyone!

Is there anyone else who hasn't recieved either an interview or a rejection? Hope my application didn't get lost! I did recieve the scholarship e-mail awhile back..!?

Is there anyone else who hasn't recieved either an interview or a rejection? Hope my application didn't get lost! I did recieve the scholarship e-mail awhile back..!?

Hi! Yes I am in the same boat as you...........no interview, no rejection! :((((  Hopefully we find out something soon...one way or another!

Just received an call for interview on 2/22 - see you all there! If anyone can share what they do all day (8-5pm) that would be great. I don't need specifics, but general idea on itinerary

Does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites? The last interview date is nearing and I haven't heard at all....

Is it rolling admissions or do they go through all applications?

I am still awaiting a phone call :-(. I got accepted at Rutgers, but SMU is my top choice and I'm praying I get a phone call from them soon

I interviewed on 1/25. 

I also have not heard from SMU regarding acceptance/denial or interview potential. Fingers are crossed and sutured tight (metaphorically :)! Good luck to everyone!!!

For people who had to book hotels in the Oakland area, which one did you go to? Did any of you rely on public transportation? Do you recommend it or do you recommend renting a vehicle? I want to be able to find the University without any complications! :) I would hate to get lost or something of that nature.

Not sure when the program starts exactly.

Good luck everyone! All the SMU interviews are officially over which means they're making their final decisions! Hopefully we start hearing from them soon!

I interviewed on 2/22 and was ver impressed by this program! They said we should know more answers by March 1st . Good luck everyone and hopefully we will all get into the school if our choice. Samuel Merritt is mine! :)