Summer of 2013: Interviews ?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think last week they sent out rejections. So at least if we haven't heard anything it means we all still

Have a chance.

First round of interviews is on Jan 18th...so they usually give one month notice. So might not be until next week that we hear anything. Good luck to all. Let's relax and enjoy the upcoming weekend.

I know easier said than done. Lol.

Do you know someone that received a rejection letter/email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems as though the rejections being sent out were likely a miscommunication or else I would assume we would have heard from someone who received one. I thought today might be our lucky day but it isn't seeming like it, huh? Bracing myself for next week! At least on the weekend I don't check my email constantly! :)

Hi all! I have not received anything yet no rejection or interview. I'm getting nervous too. I'm checking my emails every time my phone chimes. I have a feeling we will hear from them next week. Thanksgiving was late this year and I think it pushed everything down compared to last years threads. Hang in there everyone and good luck to you all.

I' am from southern CA and i even checked junk mail... should i call them and find out?

Hey did you ever end up contacting them about the scholarship email? Sorry I didn't look at this until now but that it is odd You didn't get it because they haven't even sent out interviews so I doubt it was selective unless it was based on geographics?

Archived