January 2014 start here

For anyone traveling down for an interview I would not suggest staying at the Days Inn in harmarville. I had originally booked a room there for my interview and when I showed up it seemed unsafe, the bed felt like a sofa sleeper, and it was not clean. I ended up booking a room at a Comfort Inn (RIDC PARK exit). The room was very nice, and only about a 5 minute drive to the interview sit. Just a heads up!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys! I had my interview on July 25 and I think I did really well. The only thing I am worried is the way I was dressed cause the rest of applicants were dressed in high heels. I thought I should underdress for Pitts. Should I worry? I was wearing normal interview clothing, nothing fancy. The interview was very laid back, they only asked me about my personal statement and what are my weaknesses as a candidate.

Hey guys! I had my interview on July 25 and I think I did really well. The only thing I am worried is the way I was dressed cause the rest of applicants were dressed in high heels. I thought I should underdress for Pitts. Should I worry? I was wearing normal interview clothing, nothing fancy. The interview was very laid back, they only asked me about my personal statement and what are my weaknesses as a candidate.

Hi Sunshine,

I don't think the admission committee would see your shoes that much and make discussion whether you would be accepted or not. To me that is minor and even probably no one pays attention to your shoes. The most important thing,I believe, is your overall documents and how you performed on the interview. Whether you backed up your answers with factual evidences and examples that has some connection with the issue. You better try to forget about the shoes and the interview ingeneral and move on to your next plan... Just my suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Archived