Anyone Applied this cycle

hey congrats on your interview invitation! I received the invitation sometime last week too. I emailed Michael and he said it can take a few days for them to organize time slots and such. So hopefully we'll know by this week

Did you receive a conformation email? I got one yesterday. Also, when is your interview date? Mine is late January, Im so nervous!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be interviewing January 15th!

If anyone is interviewing that same day feel free to message me. I would love to hear advice on the interview process. I went to a Pre PA conference this past summer where Nancy Brown gave us some advice about previous interviews. It was definitely helpful, but I would love to hear about this time around. 

I'll be interviewing January 15th!

If anyone is interviewing that same day feel free to message me. I would love to hear advice on the interview process. I went to a Pre PA conference this past summer where Nancy Brown gave us some advice about previous interviews. It was definitely helpful, but I would love to hear about this time around. 

Do you mind sharing some of the advice she gave about the previous interviews? 

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't receive the email for this month either...I hope that's not a bad thing :(

I did not receive an email as well. I read from earlier posts that you can call

And ask them why you didn't receive this email and they will give you the reason over the phone. I am a little scared to do this, because I don't want them to say to me "It is because you are being rejected...."

I would rather still have that slim hope that maybe I might still have a chance.

Good luck to all.

I did not receive an email as well. I read from earlier posts that you can call

And ask them why you didn't receive this email and they will give you the reason over the phone. I am a little scared to do this, because I don't want them to say to me "It is because you are being rejected...."

I would rather still have that slim hope that maybe I might still have a chance.

Good luck to all.

I called Michael Haverkamp this morning, and he said that if we have not received any emails, then we should just assume that our file still remains under consideration. It does NOT mean that we have been rejected. I asked him how and when we will find out if we were not accepted, and he said that we won't find out until March, and it will be through email. So I guess this is still good news? 

Archived