Anyone Applied this cycle

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. I was looking through the most recent posts and would like to say I am very sorry for those who did not get accepted this year. I hope you do not give up and keep faith for this next application cycle because I can tell you really want to become PA's! I used the "How to Ace the Physician Assistant Interview" book by Andrew Rodican which helped me A LOT and I also know that he has another book that is for helping students with the application cycle before getting interviews. I hope this helps and I wish you all the very best of luck! 

Thank you for the congratulations to those who were accepted and I hope to see you guys at Western next year. 

-Rita :)

Hey Sharpieee27 did you fill out both the online form and send in an acceptance for the alternate list form? I sent in the online form but now I'm confused if it was enough?? Do you know how they chose from the alternate list?

At the interview they said they choose someone from the alternate list who is similar to the person who declined their seat. Whatever that means.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone has any questions about the application process/wants to compare grades/experience, let me know! I would be happy to help. I was fortunate enough to be accepted on my first try, and I would love to help any future PA students, as it is still SO fresh in my mind how stressful the entire process is! :)

congrats to everyone accepted and best of luck to everyone who did not get in this year, its tough but don't give up. Did you all hear through email or letters in the mail, I am waiting to hear from western and I am worried because I have no received any rejection or acceptance yet.

• 10 months later...

Archived