Anyone Applied this cycle

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was my second year interviewing at western and I got an email today saying I was on the alternate list which I'm probably going to decline because I have already been accepted to another school. This school doesn't look at your application when picking their accepted students they only look at your interviews so if you're good at doing interviews and you are a good speaker under pressure you most likely have a good chance of getting picked.  I'm sure they are going to send out more emails with accepted and alternate list tomorrow so stay positive and don't give up if you are not accepted. 

Hang in there guys!! I think all of us in this forum understand exactly what each others have been going through the past months/year. It's been the toughest, longest, most stressful months of my entire life. but if it wasn't so tough, it wouldn't be so rewarding. Looks like they r still reviewing a lot of applicants so dont give up. I hope u guys will hear good news soon. Fingers and toes crossed for all of u.

I wish everyone the very best of luck! Don't forget to keep in contact with the staff (thank you notes, emails, etc.) so to keep your names fresh in their minds and to let them know how badly you want to be in their program! I hope everyone in this forum hears back with acceptances soon enough!

For accepted student I would like to say congratulations and I would love to get to know you guys more! It would be great to connect with some classmates before we start :) 

-Rita 

I sent a lot of updates via my admission counselor but not sure if they actually see any updates? Also, not sure if all my updates past the date of my app will really count towards it considering the majority of my HCE and other work exp was after my app completion. 

Archived