Anyone Applied this cycle

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed on Feb 26 and also received my acceptance this morning! I know how stressful and anxious those of you are who haven't heard back yet. There are 98 seats in the class and you have gotten so far coming through the interview. You should be proud! This is my second year applying, don't give up!!

I interviewed on Feb 26 and also received my acceptance this morning! I know how stressful and anxious those of you are who haven't heard back yet. There are 98 seats in the class and you have gotten so far coming through the interview. You should be proud! This is my second year applying, don't give up!!

Congratz! I wonder if they keep emailing later on today? It's 1:00 where I am in Texas  - 2 hours ahead. 

Congrats to all of you who got accepted already and good luck to everyone, including myself, who is waiting to hear from them. I had my interview on Feb. 27. and I know you all are the only ones who really understand my feelings right now. Crossing my fingers!!!!

Congrats to those who've received your acceptance! 

Does anyone know if they'll send another batch of acceptance? Or would the next batch be alternate list/rejections? : /

Depends on if they have filled the class yet...I doubt they have so far. Congratulations to everyone who was accepted! I would love to connect with students from our class! Was thinking about making a FB page! 

Good luck to those who are still waiting! I have my fingers crossed for you!

I just talked to admission office. I was told there are still over 200 files not being reviewed and not all the acceptance letter have been sent. So I guess there is still hope!

Congrats to accepted students. Please don't forget to cross your fingers for us who are waiting .

I just talked to admission office. I was told there are still over 200 files not being reviewed and not all the acceptance letter have been sent. So I guess there is still hope!

Congrats to accepted students. Please don't forget to cross your fingers for us who are waiting .

Thats a lot of students they still have to go through! Good luck hope you get in! :)

Thanks for talking with them! Good to know there's a bit hope left. Good luck everyone

Is anyone who interviewed week 1 still waiting to hear something? I suppose we as a forum came to the conclusion that they aren't necessarily making decisions in the order in which people interviewed?

I interviewed on the very first day very first group - haven't heard anything

Me too @cclt. I should say I didn't really work today. All I am doing is checking emails, forum, walking around, drinking water and going to the restroom :)) when did you have your interview? I hope we hear back from them soon. It is my second year and I can't believe I am going through this AGAIN!!!

@Torshi, I think it's only here that everybody really understands what you are going through.

Stay positive everyone.

fingers crossed!!!!

Me too @cclt. I should say I didn't really work today. All I am doing is checking emails, forum, walking around, drinking water and going to the restroom :)) when did you have your interview? I hope we hear back from them soon. It is my second year and I can't believe I am going through this AGAIN!!!

@Torshi, I think it's only here that everybody really understands what you are going through.

Stay positive everyone.

fingers crossed!!!!

Good luck on your 2nd try hopefully you get it! This is my first application cycle. I just got back from work, popped pills and relaxing right now praying.

Archived