Tufts University

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks NDTexas! I'm pretty sure that's where I'll be this January. I'm waiting to hear from a few more schools, but I really loved what their program has to offer. The staff was highly praised by the students and everyone seems very accommodating. Many of the surrounding hospitals within Boston are very interested in precepting students during rotations with the intent of higher those students after graduation. Overall, I was very impressed with the program they've put together!

Emily, from what the director of the program told us: if they really really really like you, you'll know a few days after. If they only like you, but not really really like you, then you could find out a few weeks from your interview. He said that they put you into a category with other people they like also and then they rank you into a list and once interviews are done they go from that list and also the alternate list is created from there. Hope that helps! Good luck to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Just be yourself! Have your script ready to talk about yourself and why you want to be a PA and how you've readied yourself for PA school. You'll have two interviewers at random. Just make sure you let them know how good of a candidate you'll be. Try to get something to eat before you go if you have the early AM interview because you won't get to eat until after. There is a little cafe in the medical center itself on the way to the TUSM building.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived