Tufts University

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, all! I am a current student at Tufts. From my understanding, they began interviewing this month and will continue until the class is filled (I believe they are aiming for sometime in September, but it probably depends on the candidate pool/how frequently they can interview). In addition, I believe the application deadline is tomorrow. You should hear about interviews and acceptances/rejections via email. Hope this helps!

I got an interview today for Sept 19th!

For alnK: 1750 hrs CE, 3.4 GPA overall, GRE: 170 verbal 156 analytical 5 writing, did undergrad at a top-20 school. I hope that helps you somehow, and good luck on the other places you applied to! There are plenty of fish in the sea, as they say.

Thanks for the replies! I'm really not sure how they look at GPA. So in undergrad, mine was a sad 2.33, however, I more recently completed 2 years of post-bacc classes with a 4.0 (mostly science courses). CASPA averages it all out to 2.84 but I thought that positive trend would work in my favor rather than just looking at the end number. Around 6 years work experience, both clinical and non clinical. My Clinical hours are around 5000. GRE was V:152, Q:153 on the new scale...

Hopefully some school sees the potential there...

Best of luck!

Archived