Classes starting Fall 2014

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone,

I will be submitting my application for Fall 2014 too. I am extremely nervous. I have a question, what are you guys planning on doing about paying for school. I am scared because I have a family of 6 and worry about paying for school and living expenses since we cannot work during school.

Lucky! I'm in the Fort Worth, TX area so I've been unable to make it to one. Any details from the open house you could share? From what I've heard and seen via their website and speaking to others, it looks like a great program! I'm really hoping for an interview as well. Best of luck to you!

@SmartCookie: I haven't been to a recent open-house, this has been a long process to get to the point I was able to apply. That being said, the faculty seemed very nice and helpful; the facilities were very up to date and well equipped. Well wishes to you also on an interview! I feel like we may be waiting a bit to hear from them however, since they start later than most! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Went to open house this past Wednesday. Almost everything they present is on the website. You will hear from them once your application is 100% (CASPA with 3 letters of rec, supplemental app with fee, GRE scores). They will start contacting at the end of December/early January for interviews.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived