svasan1

Marshall B. Ketchum PA Program

I am so excited, I have an interview on January 24th as well!  

@Markdevlinn-Would you mind giving me some insight on your interview from last year?  Thank you!

Here's wishing you all good interviews Saturday. Don't stress (I know its easy to say that... but don't). Just talk to the interviewers and let your light shine. Good luck in your future PA endeavors.

Edit: Good job folks. Very impressive Today at the interviews.

• Upvote 4

Hello Everyone,

I am a current PA student at Marshall B. Ketchum University. I know many of you are in the middle of the interview process, and some of you may be preparing to apply for the next upcoming cycle. I just want to offer any help should you have any questions regarding the program, what life is like as a student, etc. I will try to check this regularly so I can get back to you in a timely manner. :) If you have specific questions regarding the application process/prerequisites, I would suggest contacting our Assistant Director of Admissions, Leslie Lim, as the requirements have changed slightly from when we applied in 2013. You can also look over the admissions website at:

http://www.ketchum.edu/index.php/admissions/physician-assistant

or

http://www.ketchum.edu/index.php/admissions/pa-admissions-requirements

Good luck to all of you, this is an exciting time to be a part of the University, and (in my opinion), the best place to get your PA education! 

• Upvote 2

Amazing interview. Can't thank the MBKU staff and faculty enough. Always a pleasure. And to the students who facilitated our schedule and answered all our questions, I thank you. 

• Upvote 2

I was waitlisted for an interview in December too... I hope I get an interview notification as well! 

Does anyone know if 1/24 interview will be the last one? Thanks! 

I had such a great interview experience this morning! It was such a pleasure to meet with MBKU's faculty and 1st year students:). Meghan I really enjoyed being in your group and thank you for answering all of my questions!!!

congrats everyone. Do you mind sharing you interview experience ? what are the stats of accepted applicant ? i am fixing to apply this year . ill be my second time i am so nervous :(