Marshall B. Ketchum PA Program

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternate list here too. Has anyone been able to access a link for more information?

Also, my profile actually said

You have withdrawn your application to our program. Thank you for considering MBKU.

We wish you all the best!"

which of course freaked me out. 
Did anyone received this?

@erika_erikovna My GPA is actually not that high but I have a lot of health care and volunteer experience. I think they review the applicant's experience overall and not just emphasize on the GPA so there is definitely hope for others with lower GPAs. Good luck and stay positive it will happen! :)

I was accepted off the wait list today! I am so excited! I did get some information for everyone that might be helpful...

After interviews they accepted 28 and then wait listed 28 (in my mind I thought the waitlist had a ton more people!). They are giving me two weeks to decide if I want to go there (till March 6th).

They will for sure know their accreditation on March 10th

They said this wan't in writing but it is typically what happens...If for some rare reason the program is shut down or loses accreditation, they will let the current classses continue and graduate or they will be absorbed by another PA program.

Hope this helps!

Congrats! And thank you for that additional information- the wait list is a scary place to be and it's nice to know there are only 28 people on it.. well now 27 ;) I also thought there would be a lot more.  Hopefully more of us will hear around March 6th if there is anymore wait list movement... I imagine there will be less and less as the time goes on!

• 3 weeks later...

FuturePA1234 I am choosing MBKU over an established school because of the feeling I got there. Western is also a really great school though! Not like this will help but I have 2 western friends who are PAs who went there and they are excellent and respected. But, go where your heart tells you to go or you won't be happy!

Archived