Marshall B. Ketchum PA Program

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! I had a similar experience. I had some bureaucratic red tape to cut through regarding one of my verification forms, and Allison was very helpful, but then when I emailed her to ensure that they had received the form, she said she couldn't release any information about my status and I would just have to wait to be contacted. Huh???

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, do you receive access to the patient care form after submitting the essay questions?  I've been reading your posts about it but so far my only "action needed" is to do the supplemental questions.  Just wanna make sure I allow enough time to complete the entire application before the deadline. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know the details as far as the accrediation of this program? I know that it is pending, but will they have a definite answer prior to starting the first class?
Also, any ideas of number of interviews? I know it says the class size will be 28 students.. 

And lastly, does anyone know when final acceptance decisions will be made?

I attended a seminar for MBKU- Accreditation will be announced prior to matriculation. So the entering class will have knowledge of whether or not they are going to an accredited institution. 

Since interviews are being held this month, I believe final acceptances are sent out around March.

I attended a seminar for MBKU- Accreditation will be announced prior to matriculation. So the entering class will have knowledge of whether or not they are going to an accredited institution. 

Since interviews are being held this month, I believe final acceptances are sent out around March.

Good information. Thanks. But does this mean we will have to accept and plan to go there prior to learning whether it is accreditted?

I'd love to go to this school, but it seems like a gamble if this is the case.

Looks like some additional interview information has been uploaded on the Ketchum portal. I wonder if this is all of the information we will receive of if we will hear anything regarding the length of the interview, how many people will be interviewing us, how many interviewees will be there, etc. 

Archived