Native New Yorker

It's not related to PA school, but go to the aquarium if you have a chance. IMO, it's one of the best in the country and you won't regret it. I only spent two hours there and it still was worth paying $30.

Best of luck at Emory! I've worked with tons of Emery PA's (they called themselves emroids) and they were all stellar!

GC

I second the suggestion to visit the aquarium. It is one of the best I've been to and I'm an aquarium junkie. There is also a huge REI full of the latest camping and sporting goods if you are into that kind of stuff.

Also, just relax and enjoy the open house. The faculty and students are extremely friendly and Emory is a great school in a really nice part of Atlanta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I second the suggestion to visit the aquarium. It is one of the best I've been to and I'm an aquarium junkie. There is also a huge REI full of the latest camping and sporting goods if you are into that kind of stuff.

Also, just relax and enjoy the open house. The faculty and students are extremely friendly and Emory is a great school in a really nice part of Atlanta.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hey, thanks a lot I will enjoy it. It will be nice to get out of this crazy city.

Archived