Anyone receive a supplement yet from StonyBrook? I was in CASPA's first mailing and still have not heard anything from them. Just wondering if anyone else has??

I was beginning to worry that I missed an email because I thought that I had read on their website that they send out their supplements as soon as they receive your application from caspa. I will let you know if/when I receive anything. Thanks!

Looking over previous threads it looks like they start contacting people mid-august. Did you get a confirmation email saying that they received your supplemental app?

Good Morning! For the people who got the supplemental application on July 11th, is it due by the end of today day or by 5 PM their time?

Thanks in advance! :)

Hello! My supplement was submitted yesterday and I got an interview invite today via email. Good luck everyone, I'm so excited!

I submitted my CASPA before they started even mailing them out so mine went out with the first batch and I received the supplemental on July 11th.

@Double Helix when did yours get mailed? Mine got sent on the 8th and I haven't heard anything yet either.

CASPA mailing date for me was July 12th. I haven't heard anything back yet either.

My CASPA was sent out the first mailing cycle, I submitted my application July 23rd and was offered an interview on the 24th! Its on September 19th. I'm so excited, only I'll be on crutches so that should be fun haha. good luck everyone!