2014 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JFK would entail an easier transition to the LIRR. Which takes you straight to campus. You can take the train from JFK to Jamaica terminal and buy yourself a ticket to Port Jefferson. Stony brook terminal is the second to last stop. Once you make it out to SBU, there should be bus stop along a route that can take you to the hilton hotel or the HSC. But if you're a walker, you can hike around circle rd in either direction until you reach the hotel (it's a 5k loop). If all else fails, call car service 1 (631) 473-0707 (though the bus is much more efficient and affordable). Good luck and hope to meet you on the 21st!

Thank you! The interview was on thursday the 19th and I foud out yesterday by phone call. They try to make the interviews as relaxed as possible and everyone is very nice. The day is structured great. Just be yourself, prepare beforehand, and try to relax! Good luck!

Same here. I interviewed on Thursday and received the call on Tuesday. Get there early so you avoid being late. Be yourself. I brought water with me because I have a tendency to get dry mouth when I'm nervous. When I needed a second or two to think, I would take a short sip. Try to relax. Best wishes!!

Archived