Application cycle for 2013-2014

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! Got an interview for December 5th...I will be 9 months preggo....will hopefully make for a good conversation starter :-)  If anyone is interviewing this day and needs a place to stay you are more than welcome to crash at my home, I live 20 minutes from Duke.  

Hey Whitney!  (I'm assuming that's you?)

I heard good news from Duke on Monday too!!  Congrats to you, and good luck making a tough decision!  Maybe I'll see you as a classmate!

To everyone else interviewing, I completely agree with wtenold.  It was such a comfortable process overall and definitely an amazing program!  There were 10 of us there on my interview day, and they do interviews Monday through Thursday roughly every other week I believe.  Good luck everyone!!

I applied before the August 15th early deadline (application was received as complete on 8/27), but I'm still waiting to hear something. The anticipation is killing me. Lol

Keeping my fingers crossed since I just graduated undergrad in May and only have around 2000 hours of healthcare experience.

Congratulations to all who have been accepted already!

I applied a week or so after the deadline and have already gotten an interview...it may be worth contacting them?  I am sorry about the wait...it is no fun :-(

I applied before the August 15th early deadline (application was received as complete on 8/27), but I'm still waiting to hear something. The anticipation is killing me. Lol

Keeping my fingers crossed since I just graduated undergrad in May and only have around 2000 hours of healthcare experience.

Congratulations to all who have been accepted already!

hello everyone! congrats to all who have gotten interviews! I submitted my supplemental a month ago and received confirmation of payment, but have not received an email that specifically says my application is complete. Is this something I should be worried about or did it take that long for the rest of you guys? 

hello everyone! congrats to all who have gotten interviews! I submitted my supplemental a month ago and received confirmation of payment, but have not received an email that specifically says my application is complete. Is this something I should be worried about or did it take that long for the rest of you guys? 

I submitted on 8/15 and got the application complete email on September 12th. So, it did take almost a month. It never hurts to ask, perhaps you should email Wendy? 

Random question...I interviewed this week and would like to send follow-up thank you emails to the faculty who interviewed me. The faculty email addresses aren't on the website (from what I can find..) has anyone been able to find this information? I even looked on the duke School of medicine site and had no luck.

Thanks !

I would send it to wendy and she can put it in your file. Nicest lady ever btw.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I was planning on writing an individualized letter for each faculty...if I do that should I send her a generic one?  She is the nicest....made the whole process that much more painless :-)  

Archived