Application cycle for 2013-2014

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all, on the supplemental app, do we need to enter courses in which we withdrew from? Also, if I took a course like physiology that was 3 credits and got an A and then a physiology lab which was 1 credit and got an A- how do I enter this? The application only lets us enter courses with 3 or more credits. Any help appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I'm a 2012 grad of Duke and, like others have said, it's a great program!  Just some perspective for those of you waiting to hear about interviews, I submitted my application and supplemental by the end of July my year(ie before the early deadline).  I got an email a few weeks later with a question about something on my application.  I replied, and then waited...and waited...and waited.  I didn't get my interview offer till the end of december, and didn't interview till the second week of feb(last week of interviews my year).  4 of us from my interview date were accepted.  So just because you don't hear right away doesn't mean you won't get in/aren't a good candidate.  They continue to accept people from every interview group all the way through.  The wait is worth it.  Good Luck!

Archived