UTMB 2013-2014 Application Cycle

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything new? I am getting a little bit worried that they may not get as far as they did last year(they got to 52 last year). I am not sure if i should reapply or just wait it out. I am 42 on the list so I don't know how that's going to play out. Any advice or words of wisdom?

I still haven't heard anything and I'm getting anxious. I wonder if May is usually a month with more movement on the waitlist. I really hope so...

I called and was told that right around the time that another school is about to start(utsw in may and san Antonio in june) they may see some kind of movement but its never certain. She did also say that someone did call and contemplate giving up their seat because of personal reasons so maybe you will get it. hopefully you do good luck! 

Hey guys I just got called off the waitlist so there is still hope for everyone still waiting to hear from them! :)

Hi, I was pulled off the waitlist as well (#38), I was wondering if you received any further communication regarding financial aid, textbooks, equipment, etc. 

Also, have you been invited to the fb page? I would like to start looking for a roommate and a place to live at and I think that would be much easier to do on fb! Please let me know if you're interested in finding a roommate as well :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived