what was where your rank if you don't mind me asking? (just so i can know how far they are on the wait-list, I am too impatient to wait for Monday) 

Well from an earlier post Paigems said he was #33 on the waitlist but I'm wondering why utmb hasn't been updating their website. It's been #27 on the website for a few weeks.

• Upvote 1

Well from an earlier post Paigems said he was #33 on the waitlist but I'm wondering why utmb hasn't been updating their website. It's been #27 on the website for a few weeks.

Thank you. I wonder why too, hopefully it will be updated soon,

Hello everyone,

Has anyone placed on the wait list after Paigems received a phone call? They have not updated the website and I am getting very anxious.

Also, thank you for the information Mary.

Brittany

Okay, thank you for letting me know nicole1228. I am #40 on the waitlist. Lets keep our fingers crossed that we hear from them soon! Good luck!

Has anyone heard anything new? I am getting a little bit worried that they may not get as far as they did last year(they got to 52 last year). I am not sure if i should reapply or just wait it out. I am 42 on the list so I don't know how that's going to play out. Any advice or words of wisdom?

I still haven't heard anything and I'm getting anxious. I wonder if May is usually a month with more movement on the waitlist. I really hope so...

I still haven't heard anything and I'm getting anxious. I wonder if May is usually a month with more movement on the waitlist. I really hope so...

I called and was told that right around the time that another school is about to start(utsw in may and san Antonio in june) they may see some kind of movement but its never certain. She did also say that someone did call and contemplate giving up their seat because of personal reasons so maybe you will get it. hopefully you do good luck! 

Thanks Jaimireed for the info. I guess all we can do now is try to be patient, wait it out, and pray! I'll let you know if I hear anything from them.

Hey guys I just got called off the waitlist so there is still hope for everyone still waiting to hear from them! :)

congrats!! hopefully!

Hey guys I just got called off the waitlist so there is still hope for everyone still waiting to hear from them! :)

Hi, I was pulled off the waitlist as well (#38), I was wondering if you received any further communication regarding financial aid, textbooks, equipment, etc. 

Also, have you been invited to the fb page? I would like to start looking for a roommate and a place to live at and I think that would be much easier to do on fb! Please let me know if you're interested in finding a roommate as well :)

I still haven't been invited to the facebook page. I'm not very facebook savvy and I can't even find the page lol. Does anyone know how to do this?