2013 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an interview in November and was wondering if anyone knows anything about what to expect.. is there a group interview? writing sample? etc? If anyone knows.. Please share! thanks :)

There is an essay to complete on interview day.  With 40 interviewees I suspect there may be group interviews.

Do they do interview invites by mail or email?

Email

I was offered an interview for St. Francis but they said they have no more interview dates...I was a little confused as to why they would offer if they were already booked.  I'm on a waitlist.  Did this happen to anyone else?!

This happened to me too! I'm confused as well.. I was told on the phone that they would call or email if any spots opened up.  I know the October interview date is off limits, but a spot may open up for November or December.

For all who did not attend the interview yesterday-- it was an all day thing. They did a tour and financial aid came in... we did two essays and then had two one-on-one interviews for about 20 minutes each... VERY relaxed setting.. loved the campus and the students really talked the program up

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know a student that went to SFU as a master's student or know current students? I am trying to decide between this program and Hofstra in Long Island, although I am sort of leaning toward SFU, I still have a lot of questions. I know a PA who went here (class of 1982) so she has offered some advice, but then again, she went a long time ago as a traditional 5 year student. I am looking for reputation/life in Loretto as a 22 year old female who did not go there for undergrad/travelling for rotations/etc. During my interview I met a student who came in as a 2 year student, but he was married and does not really hang out with other students in the program outside of class. Any advice?

Archived