pahopeful- still no supplemental email here, just got invites from stony brook and quinnipac. I wonder if its because I am an out of state applicant? Not sure though, fingers crossed! Good luck on the interview everyone!

D'Maistre- me either, when did you submit your application? They seem to go in order of applicants, depending on when you submitted everything. That's great you heard from 2 other schools- good luck during those processes. I'm sure we will hear from them soon. Yes, fingers crossed!

Thanks PA hopeful13!

To everyone who went to the interview last week- have you heard back yet?! What can I expect interview day? Any input is appreciated :)

Hello jlhdw3,

I interviewed on August 7th and received an acceptance email on the 12th! As for the interview day, there are 3 parts: an essay, interview in front of a panel of 2-3 interviewers, and a tour given by 1st year PA students. The PA students were very nice and they answered all questions about the program and what their experience has been like so far. There was actually a very laid-back vibe and the students, interviewers, and other candidates were really great and encouraging! I wish you the best of luck!!! :)

Congrats antran_09! Wow, that's great news! Thanks for updating us on how it went. So what did they ask during the interview and essay?

I am still waiting to hear something. I haven't received a supplemental application, but I hope too. Anyone else still in the same position?

jlhdw3 - Have you received any e-mails?

PAhopefu13- I received my email confirming my interview date for Sept 4 after I received the scheduling call. I booked all of my travel arrangements. I am very excited. I hope you hear something soon!

jlhdw3 - Aw that's exciting! Good luck, I'm excited for you. I'm sure I will hear something, in the mean time I will just be patient and continue to learn new things. Let me know how it goes!

Just curious, how many people who are out of state applied so far and got an interview? this is a potential school I will be interested in applying next year

I hear there is a tour and then a 1 on 1. Ive also heard there is a writing portion! Im getting pretty excited! Congrats Olaa and good luck!

Hey Jlhdw3! Thanks, I probably should have read through the thread before i asked, but thanks for answering anyway : ) Congrats to you as well, and I guess I will see you there!

Hi jlhdw3, I interviewed yesterday as well. I too have been waitlisted. Well there was a second year student that stated she was waitlisted and later accepted so I guess there is still some hope.

Looking at the past years threads it appears that there is actually a pretty good chance of getting off of the waitlist. It said something like there were still 40% open seats at the last interview date and they don't interview too many people in the later interviews. So we will see! I wish the email had listed my position on the waitlist though.

Just have to wait and see. I'm still waiting to hear from other schools that are just beginning to review apps. Whatever happens, happens. I did my best.

I interviewed yesterday and received my acceptance today! I am very excited as this was my first choice. My fingers are crossed for both of you and I hope you get in! Keep us updated.