• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! I found out recently that I have been ACCEPTED! :D Words cannot describe the excitement I am feeling right now. I would love to get to know everyone accepted into class 2016. Is there a facebook page created for the class yet? See you soon! :))

I was going to make a facebook group! Look up "Towson/CCBC physician assistant program class of 2016" on facebook and join!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got the secondary app email. It looks like they are starting to interview again. This probationary status is really killing them apparently!

Truth be told, I am also waiting to hear back from U of Toledo about an interview. However, I would  probably still go here because my wife in going for a Masters is UB and it's hard to turn down instate tuition. 

I just got the secondary app email. It looks like they are starting to interview again. This probationary status is really killing them apparently!

Truth be told, I am also waiting to hear back from U of Toledo about an interview. However, I would  probably still go here because my wife in going for a Masters is UB and it's hard to turn down instate tuition. 

In what way? As in they are not receiving as many applicants or that those that are accepted are deciding not to attend due to the probationary status?

• 2 weeks later...

In what way? As in they are not receiving as many applicants or that those that are accepted are deciding not to attend due to the probationary status?

It seems that people are declining to attend. The news about their probation only came out after most if not all the applications came in due to their early deadline.

• 5 months later...

Archived