• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I just got an email yesterday, that I won't be offered an interview :( I am so bummed because I was so close to getting an interview. I'll just have to call and see what I can do for next cycle. Good luck to the remaining people still waiting to hear back hope you all get in. They said they will finalize everything by mid-November.

Nope, so far we only paid the 900 dollar deposit. It is possible that when it gets closer to the start date they will ask for the 1700, but I was accepted almost 2 months ago and i have only put in the 900 dollar deposit.

I thought it is  $900 for CCBC and $1700 for Towson based on the website?

Thanks for the info!

Is it true there is going to be no more interviews? I only have received 1 email on 9/9/13 saying they received my application.

You should try contacting Shirley Shaw to verify but to my understanding the last interview was Oct. 30. They will finalize the class by mid November.

Congratulations floresc14! I hope I get the same kind of news soon :). I am super anxious but hoping to be part on the entering class! Waiting to hear sucks :-/. Good luck to everyone.

Archived