• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello jlhdw3,

I interviewed on August 7th and received an acceptance email on the 12th! As for the interview day, there are 3 parts: an essay, interview in front of a panel of 2-3 interviewers, and a tour given by 1st year PA students. The PA students were very nice and they answered all questions about the program and what their experience has been like so far. There was actually a very laid-back vibe and the students, interviewers, and other candidates were really great and encouraging! I wish you the best of luck!!! :)

Congrats antran_09! Wow, that's great news! Thanks for updating us on how it went. So what did they ask during the interview and essay?

I am still waiting to hear something. I haven't received a supplemental application, but I hope too. Anyone else still in the same position?

jlhdw3 - Have you received any e-mails?

Looking at the past years threads it appears that there is actually a pretty good chance of getting off of the waitlist. It said something like there were still 40% open seats at the last interview date and they don't interview too many people in the later interviews. So we will see! I wish the email had listed my position on the waitlist though.

Archived