Application Cycle 2013-2014

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting excited about friday's weather!  As a native midwesterner (WI) friday is supposed to be in the 30s!  That is heaven to me compared to the -13 temps I left for work in today with a wind chil of -37!  Anything above freezing is a gift lol.  But yes, coming from Hawaii I imagine 30s will still be quite an adjustment!  Good luck. See you friday!

You guys will do great! Just looks like it'll be a rainy day tomorrow! I'm with mm12 though! We are just excited that the snow is going to start melting!!!! I hope you guys do well at your interviews! I may sit in on your presentation since I'm not hosting this time. Just shake off the nerves...it's going to be alright.

Thanks so much for all of your answers and advice Staci!  I'm sorry to hear you won't be hosting tomorrow :/  I'm really excited though (and nervous)!  The more I learn about RF the more it really seems like an awesome school with awesome opportunites and awesome people. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just got into my top choice where I live (UNTHSC) so I decided not to attend my interview next week. Not sure if it'll open up a spot for someone else this late in the game, but hopefully that helps someone out! Good luck to everyone else still interviewing!

You may have opened a slot for me. They just invited me to interview for the Wait List. I have been accepted to a couple programs already, but RFUMS still is my top school at the moment, so I'm pretty excited.

Just got my congratulations letter today too!  So excited!  I'll be joining the facebook group friday night most likely... I know that is very specific lol but I want to tell my boyfriend in person and he returns friday from some Army training and I'm worried I'll ruin the surprise if he sees me joing the group on fb.  Can't wait to start (quasi-)meeting everybody!

Just got my congratulations letter today too!  So excited!  I'll be joining the facebook group friday night most likely... I know that is very specific lol but I want to tell my boyfriend in person and he returns friday from some Army training and I'm worried I'll ruin the surprise if he sees me joing the group on fb.  Can't wait to start (quasi-)meeting everybody!

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to meet you :-)

Archived