Application Cycle 2013-2014

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Just received an e-mail saying that my appliation is under consideration. Has anyone else gotten an e-mail like this? Any idea when they begin sending out interview invites?

@NDTexas I also received an e-mail stating the same thing. Their website states that interviews will take place between September and February, so I would assume they would start sending out interview invites as early as mid August.

They usually have the first interview day at the very end of August or first thing in September. If you're invited you should receive notice early-mid August. After that they have about one interview session a month through February, at which point most of the applicants are interviewing for the wait list. This is a school where it really pays to get complete your application early to have the best chance of getting in.

Hey all!

Greenmood has it right. This year the first interview date will be in September. Interviews continue once a month until February. Typically, January and February interview dates are for waitlist spots as the previous poster stated. Our class was full by December last year. I second the recommendation to get your app in early. I had mine complete in June and received most interview invites by August and early September. Ironically, my Rosalind interview invite was in early October. Last year we had about 2,100 applicants to the program for 67 spots. Know that there is definitely hope for anyone who happens to be waitlisted. But...right now, don't worry about the waitlist...just put your best foot forward and shoot for an interview! :) I would advise sincerity in your narrative and really showcase why you want to go to PA school. If you have any questions about Ros, let me know. I would be happy to answer them for you! Just know that you're already doing well if you have all of your stuff in!

Hey all!

Currently we are on our summer break until the 12th. My guess is that the faculty will be kind of in and out during this time. SO, don't be alarmed if you haven't had a lot of contact recently regarding your interviews. Mayra, our admissions coordinator was out sick for a couple of days last week. However, I will tell you she has a pretty nasty habit of answering e-mails from home so if you e-mail the admissions e-mail address, she will likely get back to you quickly :) Again, if you guys have any questions about the application process in general, let me know, and if you have any questions specific to Rosalind, I would be happy to answer them. I look forward to meeting some of you at your interviews!

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone receive this email yet? They stated my application is under screening. I hope it means good news is soon to follow!

"We are excited you chose to apply to the Physican Assistant program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. At this time, your application is under consideration with the Admissions Committee. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions and Recruitment via email. "

Best of luck all :)!

Archived