Recommendation Opinion

Just wanted everybody opinion....I am in a pickle. I have 1 recommendation from a professor. 1 from a PA that I shadowed for a day....Now here is where things get complicated. My supervisor at work (EMS, whom I have worked with for 1 year now) said she would write me one, but she also stated her english is subpar, and since I work for a BLS service....her credentials are no higher than mine, That of an EMT-B. She has just been doing it for 25 years. I also have another PA I shadowed for 20 hours who offered to write me one. So here is my problem....WHICH ONE DO I PICK??????

When I applied, I had one from the chief of the EMS unit I run with (still do). He had a lieutenant write it for his signature. That might be an option for you.

Or you could have a more direct boss (i.e., whoever is in charge of your truck most of the time) write a letter for your supervisor's signature.

Lots of ways to go. It's great that the supervisor knows that her writing skills aren't great and she may be open to getting some help.

I would love toget the PA I shadowed for 20 hours to do it but the one PA already submitted hers to caspa. I would feel really bad deleting it or something along those lines. In fact I don't even think you can delete it can you?? But I would feel almost like I would be burnig a bridge if she found out.

Archived