Application/Interviews 2013-2014

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a PA school interview book, read through it, then picked out the questions I thought were the most likely to be asked of me. I wrote an outline of how I wanted to answer those questions. I practiced with people I trusted and thought would give me quality feedback. Then I practiced, practiced, practiced. Although I was nervous for my interviews, having an idea on what I really wanted to say helped me immensely.

I'm confused ast to when the supplemental app has to be filled out...is it filled out after you are invited for an interview or does it need to be filled out regardless of whether you are invited for an interview or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Received rejection letter a few days ago. Found out before because I called. I would call to received status for people who haven't heard anything.

Texas resident

cGPA: 3.62

sGPA: 3.42

HCE: Hospitalist Shadowing, ER volunteer, 300 hrs Patient exp (HHA/CNA) + ongoing 40-50 hrs/wk

Shelter volunteer, Research exp, TA exp

Non-HCE job - 800 hrs during school

Averaged 20+ credits a semester / graduated in 3 years before age 20

3 letters of recommendaton - 1 from company supervisor, MD, Program Head of Neuro department

Sorry to hear that, Torshi. You seem like an excellent applicant!

Archived