Application/Interviews 2013-2014

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet. I interviewed last year and it was about two weeks from submitting my supplemental that I was invited - that was in early August and I got the second to last interview date. This year I submitted much earlier and am waiting. I called about two weeks ago to correct my submission (I selected the Native American Track by mistake), and they said they were just starting to download and review applications. My guess is the second week of July we will start hearing back ... maybe?

Ya I got the virtual campus tour too. I called and they said that was a mass mailing for people who want more information about the school. She did say they have sent out some invites for interviews (she did not mentioned when they were) but that they were still going through applications in the queue.

Congrats Nate ! I hope I get an interview :) ! Where else have you received interview offers ? Is this your first cycle applying ?

I haven't received any other offers yet. It's my first cycle applying. Still waiting to hear from NAU and Midwestern...

They sent me an email. I don't know where I fall on the AZ resident/not resident thing in their eyes. I moved out here 2 months ago, but spent the last two years in Iowa, and I think that was pretty clear on my application, so on second thought it doesn't seem they're too focused on that. From what I hear Northern Arizona University is really interested in working with AZ residents and will ask about your ties in the interview and everything.

Hello! I received an email two days for an interview! My CASPA application was verified on 6/24/13 and I submitted the supplemental application a little over a week ago. I will be traveling from New Hampshire! Maybe I'll see some of you there! Good luck to everyone!

Archived