Interviews for 2013-2014 cycle

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received my acceptance email on Tuesday and I had my interview on Dec. 4th.  Noreengilani maybe shoot Michael an email and see what is going on.  Good luck and let us know what you find out.  For the rest of you guys that didn't get in don't give up.  This was my second year applying and overall it was a better experience.  Just remember to keep adding onto your application.  Go volunteer, take more classes or retake a class...just stay busy.  You want to show the schools that you improved yourself in many ways compared to the previous year.  Good luck and congrats to those that got in.  

There is a Facebook page setup for the 2016s by the 2015s. I am not sure if there is one exclusively made for the 2016s by the 2016s. When you get accepted and have the deposit received a student representative will email you with the link to the Facebook page that was setup by the 2015s.

Congratulations to all those accepted! I was wondering if anyone knows how long those who received acceptances have to accept or decline the offer? Also, I know a similar question has been asked before but is there any way to know how many people are on the wait list? Does anyone know typically how many are pulled from the wait list? I wanted to know what information I could find out here before sending an email to Michael. Thanks for any help!

TUN requires your deposit to be received within 10 days of being notified of your acceptance.

I have no idea how many people are on the waitlist.

As for how many people are accepted off of the waitlist, its going to very each year. Last year there was probably about 10-15 that were pulled from the waitlist. That number can change this year. When I interviewed last year I remember hearing something like only 8% were pulled from the previous years so maybe my class was the exception having a higher percentage.

Too many variables to give an exact number though. I would contact Michael if you wanted to have a better idea.

Archived