lrh3618

Interviews for 2013-2014 cycle

Hello everyone! I have an interview at Touro next week and was hoping to gain some insight on how the interview day goes. Is there a writing portion or a group interview? This is a top choice for me! I am very excited and nervous. Anything would be helpful!

Hello everyone! I have an interview at Touro next week and was hoping to gain some insight on how the interview day goes. Is there a writing portion or a group interview? This is a top choice for me! I am very excited and nervous. Anything would be helpful!

Congratulations on your interview! From what I recall, there is no writing or group interview. The interview consists of you being interviewed by a PA faculty member or two, or sometimes a practicing PA that graduated from TUN. It lasts 20-30 min. Just be yourself and you will be absolutely fine! This school's interview process was by far the most comfortable experience I had of all the schools I interviewed at, so be at ease! Best of luck to you! Maybe I'll even be one of the people touring you around the campus ;-)

hey any one know the last interview date at touro? i think it was feb 5th. waiting anxiously to know the outcome of the interview :( did anyone from the second badge hear any thing from the PA program at touro?

• Upvote 1

I believe they have two more interviews. One early Feb and another around Feb 18th. I haven't heard anything either but they said they wouldn't let us know until Feb 21st.

hopefully all the interviews must be completed by now. lets see what the outcome.... Waiting anxiously. Lots of future plans depend on the expected email. Good Luck to all :)

hopefully all the interviews must be completed by now. lets see what the outcome.... Waiting anxiously. Lots of future plans depend on the expected email. Good Luck to all :)

I just received an email this morning saying I was on the wait list! Not sure how many people are on the wait list or how many spots have been filled but I am hopeful that I will become a part of the class! Congratulations to those who received an acceptance and best of luck to those still waiting!