• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I interviewed yesterday and received my acceptance phone call today! I am beyond excited as this program is my top choice! To those who haven't heard back yet: what I gathered from the interview was that only a small percentage is accepted right away; the rest of the applicants go into a holding pool and are reviewed again when the interview process is complete (sometime in February or March). Good luck to all of you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Does anyone know if they send something even if you don't get an interview?? I haven't heard anything either way, and I submitted everything around 7/20. Any thoughts? Thanks!

If you submitted 7/20, don't fret: they seem to take a while to get back to applicants. I submitted everything by 6/14 and the first real correspondence I got from them was around 8/28. I did call them at one point prior to that date to ensure they received all the application materials; they said that they did then emailed me a confirmation.

• 2 weeks later...

Choco86, just be relaxed and don't get nervous and stressed out, and you'll do just fine. It was definitivelly the most relaxing and comfortable interview I've had, and the interviewers were awesome :)

Good luck!

P.S. Don't worry, they give a fair chance to everybody, and they have seats open until they finish interviewing.

campus is great! there's lots of suburban housing around, but a short drive from the more college-y aspects of Rutgers. There's a huge park less than half a mile away I'd say, and you use many of the facilities of the medical school which were really nice on the tour. The PA building itself isn't the newest or most amazing, but the campus and RWJ med school are really nice---also students have access to the med school and regular Rutgers library, and other places to study and eat. I hope that helps a little--it's been a while since I interviewed but it was easy to get to and safe (seeming).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived