Looks like they are starting to send out interview invites! They offered me an interview for July 2nd but unfortunately I cannot go. They are also offering another date in July too! I arranged mine for August 5th since I'm taking summer classes!!! Good luck to you all!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They send out interview invites via e-mail! I submitted my CASPA application about one week after they opened the CASPA application. I submitted the supplemental application immediately as well! (I'm not sure of the exact date). On 6/12 they stated that they received my application. 6/18 I was offered an interview! GAH, I HOPE I GET IN!!!!!!!! Anyone from the Jersey area? What's it like? I'm from the good ol' state of Wisconsin :).

They send out interview invites via e-mail! I submitted my CASPA application about one week after they opened the CASPA application. I submitted the supplemental application immediately as well! (I'm not sure of the exact date). On 6/12 they stated that they received my application. 6/18 I was offered an interview! GAH, I HOPE I GET IN!!!!!!!! Anyone from the Jersey area? What's it like? I'm from the good ol' state of Wisconsin :).

HA! I'm from Wisconsin as well and I was also offered an interview invite for July 2nd. Good luck to everyone! Go Wisconsin!

I'm from Jersey. Been to the campus about twice and it's alright aesthetically... Not terrible, but not overly impressive either. They have some relatively new buildings for specific research departments, but you also have your fair share of buildings that could use some work. But as we all know, the recent merger with Rutgers could change a lot of that. The area itself is nice though. Again, not extravagantly picturesque but it's decent, and it's a pretty safe area to live in.

But of course, the most important part is the program's academic credentials. The open house I attended really impressed me. Great curriculum that rivals that of many medical schools, experienced and distinguished faculty, and awesome options for clinical rotations. It's definitely my number one choice.

Did anyone from the first round of interview invites hear anything back yet? (In regards to admittance :] ). Also, I'm looking up flights and hotels right now for the Aug 5th interview-SO expensive Ah!! Which hotel do you recommend. I scanned the attached document they sent for hotels and stuff, but just wanting to hear any advice from any of you!

I had my interview on 7/16. It was fairly relaxed and consisted of a tour with the current students, a writing assignment (very low key) and question and answer with one of the faculty. I was interviewed by two faculty and a graduate and they mostly asked questions about my application and experiences. Mainly asking me to recall experiences when I was proud, overwhelmed, challenged, etc. I received a phone call on my drive home that night that I was accepted! I stayed at the Holiday Inn in Somerset that they had listed. It was a nice enough hotel and about a ten minute drive to campus. I had no issues with that hotel and it was one of the more affordable options. Best of luck to you and let me know if you have any other questions!

Hi everybody:) Congrats to everyone who got already accepted. I was accepted last year for this fall, but due to some circumstances, I had to defer for the next year. I am looking forward meeting everybody. I am moving from out of the state and I am looking for some suggestions concerning apartments or houses. Thanks in advance. :=D:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived