2014 hopefuls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Has anyone used the last 60 credit recalculation? I spoke to Julia today and she mentioned how it worked and how they look at grades, etc. It would be helpful to know if anyone that recently applied or got in, used this process. 

Thank you in advance. 

• 5 months later...

Hi All - 

Just checking in.  I interviewed last year and was placed in the "waiting pool" where I remain.  Last year I received an invite on 10/15 to interview on 11/15.  This year I have not heard anything! I call and email the school and basically get no response.  Just wondering if anyone else has received an update from FPU regarding interviews for 2015's starting class.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't worry guys.  Just be patient. The program is understaffed at the moment and trying to juggle coordinating rotations for students and proceeding with normal admissions activities.  Rindge University officials have meet with current students to confront these issues.  They "claim" an effort to increase staff to adequate levels is underway, however more funding to the program will be required and need to be approved by university officials.

That said, I wasn't accepted until late March, interviewed mid March, waitlisted first attempt. Take a deep breath and relax.  Once PA school starts you will have plenty of opportunities to stress.

Archived