Just hoping to hear from those who have applied or are applying for 2014 @ FPU. I'm just waiting for transcripts to come in, then submitting app...Good luck to all!

Edited by nhpilot

I received an email today stating FP received my app from CASPA and were "preliminarily reviewing" it. This may have been an automatically generated email as I haven't submitted my FP supplemental app yet. Good luck to all who are applying...you're probably just as anxious and impatient as I am!

Phil

I just submitted my CASPA ! I hope I didn't submit too late. What do you think ? FPU is one of my top picks.

I received an email from FPU today saying that my application has been received and will "undergo an initial review." Good luck to everyone!

I also received an email stating that my application has been received and will undergo an initial review. Does the program send a supplemental application after initial review?

Hello all! I was wondering where the link is for the supplemental application. I read online that they require an updated resume and shadowing hours. Is there no other paperwork or form to fill out to go along with that?

Thanks in advance!

Hello all! I was wondering where the link is for the supplemental application. I read online that they require an updated resume and shadowing hours. Is there no other paperwork or form to fill out to go along with that?

Thanks in advance!

http://www.franklinpierce.edu/academics/gradstudies/programs_of_study/mpa_admission_reqs.htm

Refer to the "How to Apply" paragraph. You need to submit PA shadowing verification forms and a resume.

• Upvote 1

Just an FYI I just called the admissions office and they said they don't email interview invites until Nov-ish and invite for Spring interviews.  So don't hold your breath :)

I received an email for an interview a couple days ago. When I spoke with Julia a couple weeks ago, she said they are doing an initial review of all applicants who are NH and VT residents. After that, they may consider out of state residents if they need more students to fill the class. 

• Upvote 1

I received an email for an interview a couple days ago. When I spoke with Julia a couple weeks ago, she said they are doing an initial review of all applicants who are NH and VT residents. After that, they may consider out of state residents if they need more students to fill the class. 

Guess I won't hold my breath then, I can only claim to go camping in those states!

I interviewed 11/15 and got a call on 11/20 for acceptance to the program! Still waiting to hear from one more school, but this is my only acceptance so chances look good I'll be attending FPU.

• Upvote 1

I received an email from Julie with an update on their applications. In the email she said that they've only held one interview session specifically for VT/NH applicants. They still have 16 seats open for the November 2014 start date. As of right now, they have completed 1/3 of the faculty reviews. Also written in the email was that all eligible applicants will be reviewed before they invite for interviews. Hope this helps! Good luck everyone!

Did you hear anything yet? I did not yet receive an interview invitation, not from the precise NE area and presume that you are?, but am holding out hope that I might yet be invited.

Thank you for any input.

lilinney

Other than that one email, no, I haven't heard anything. I'm from NJ. I do know that they will not send out invites until all the applicants have been reviewed. So hopefully we'll hear back in the next month or so.

Wow, this forum is really scant on information but I did find that last year's interviews started in the 2nd week of February. I am already accepted elsewhere, but would like to at least have the option to compare schools with FP, too. Hopefully they won't keep us waiting too much longer, especially as my deposit deadline is fast approaching!!

• Upvote 1

Have not heard anything since that email... She mentioned the reviews will hopefully be done by March so I assume their wrapping everything up. If I hear anything ill let you guys know!