Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'offers'.
Found 1 result
Hi, I wasn't able to find a thread about this so here it goes. I just applied for the 2014 cycle and some of the school I have applied to have rolling admissions. So some will make their decisions now and others later this year. If I were to get an offer for acceptance nowadays, would it be okay to accept it until I hear back from other schools? I know you have to make a decision within two weeks and I'm okay putting down a deposit. It's just that I know a lot of the school I applied to won't even make interview decisions until later this year and I would like to give myself options. Is it okay to accept and then later decline? And is it okay to accept to multiple schools to give yourself some decision making time? Thanks, Sarah