Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'deposit'.
Found 2 results
Hi all, I'm currently in the interview process, and I'm somewhat confused about how to manage acceptances (should they come...). My first interview is in a week, the next one is in 2 weeks, and a top choice program, which I haven't heard back from yet, doesn't start interviews until late-October. (Still waiting to hear from a few more programs, too.) So, do prospective PA students in this position just make deposits as necessary to hold places in programs they're interested in as acceptances come in, if they're still waiting to hear back from their first or second choices? Is it really disrespectful to accept an offer from a program, make the deposit, and then change your mind, or is this just an expected part of the process? If I'm offered an October interview for that top choice program, I could theoretically end up paying deposits to 3 separate programs, which seems absurd... Granted, the chances I'd actually get 3 acceptances are probably low, but even 2 would be tricky. What am I missing? Thank you :)