Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About WCaswell93

  • Rank


  • Profession

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hey, I'm actually a certified athletic trainer and can say you DO NOT need to be certified to be a STUDENT athletic trainer. In order to become a CERTIFIED athletic trainer and practice within the scope you must graduate from an accredited university and pass the BOC test.
  2. Hi! I'm interested in this program and am a RN currently starting NP school. How would you find out which hospital is at which rating or which hospital has a bigger demand for your field? Also does IHS accept new grads? Thanks for all the info
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More