Psych Provider (Mid Level)
Job Summary The mid-level psychiatry provider is responsible for diagnosing, managing and supporting mental health care provided by primary care providers and clinical social workers treating Molina patients. Knowledge/Skills/Abilities • Provide consultation and follow up appointments for patients who have behavioral health conditions in Molina Medical Group.
• Suggest treatment plans and changes including medication recommendations for patients who are not improving as expected.
• Discuss patients who need referral for additional specialty mental health care (e.g., to a community mental health center) and advise on treatment plans until patients are engaged in appropriate care.
• Clearly communicate to SWs and PCPs the results of their consultations and treatment recommendations.
• Seeing patients and consultation, training and technical assistance activities with Psychiatrist, PCP's or SWs
• Excellent communication skills.
• Positive, flexible, and solution‐focused attitude. • Ability to multitask during consultations.
• Ability to quickly synthesize medical and psychiatric data and formulate effective and evidence‐based clinical recommendations. • Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers