Trying to get some information regarding critical care PA compensation in order to present a reasonable salary and raise structure to our group with an increasing number of PAs.
- Currently we work day shifts only, 8am-8pm
- around 2 weekends per month, no extra pay
- holidays as scheduled, no extra pay
- Good health, dental, 401k
- start at 1wk vacation per year, increases yearly by a week up to 4wks per year
- 8 hours sick leave per month
- $1000 CME, but no extra CME time off
- they pay for all licensing, DEA, etc.
We currently get paid per shift, our contract states 163 s