MASSACHUSETTS-MGH Institute of Health Professions

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October is a month before November... 

They are correct.  They will send the invites out a month before they plan to conduct them.  That is what admission told me at least. 

Newbie - did you interview the first time you applied? 

Good luck everyone!

oops! sorry if that came out wrong!

they will contact us in September.

And interviews will be in October.

So we should hear from them in September and not October, thats what I meant when I said contradicting. :)

But who knows, we'll see when September rolls around if they actually contact us!

• 3 weeks later...

Timeline of events for me:

June 08 - CASPA verified AND supplemental app submitted

July 14 - got that email from the admissions team: "your application has been processed and is now ready to be reviewed for the Summer 2017 admissions cycle"

August 01 - application deadline

**Today, August 05 - just checked my application status on my MGH account, got a bullet that says "Application complete- being reviewed...Your application was completed on 8/4/2016 2:46:00 PM"

Sooooo the review process has started! Some of you posted that there is a 4-6 week review process before interviews get sent out.  So I'm guessing end of August/beginning of September?? At least for me and anyone else that submitted around the same time I did!!

• 4 weeks later...

I called the other day to see if there was any updates.  The women I spoke with seemed pretty certain that they weren't going to send out the interview invitations until October, one month before the interviews are held, the first week of November. It'd be nice to know sooner..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived