Marshall B. Ketchum PA Program

Hi. I was wondering if anyone applying to this program is having trouble with the patient care verification worksheet. I have hours on my application that I probably won't be able to verify by the supervisor because I have lost contact with them over the years. The program is not responding so just curious if any applicants know what to do about this.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty simple worksheet. I have found that the payroll register is the most difficult part to get. The worksheet can be filled out by anybody who can verify your employment in any way. It asks for your name, position title, whether or not your experience was part-time or full-time, paid or volunteer, a spot to explain your duties, and then the personal information of the people filling out the form.

I was able to get a PRDR from one of my employers and it was FOURTEEN PAGES LONG. Lol.

• 1 month later...

Agree 100% w/ uscbigdawg

Caveat: one should consider not just the integrity of the application process but should assess their own personal integrity if trying to gain information otherwise unavailable. Nobody likes integrity violators...

how is that compromising one's intergrity when most schools have such information readily available BEFORE making you pay the $75 supplemental fee?? and last time i checked, SCCO does not use rolling admissions. i don't know who you are but you sure are condescending.

• 2 weeks later...

@queenofhearts I just tried to track down previous supervisors and called continuously to see if they were still there or anyone that took their place could fill out the form. Since it is just a form, a lot of people agreed and trusted in what I told them. I got enough to have a little over 1000 hours verified. There were some I could not get. I hope they do not base a lot on this because it was difficult to do.

Archived