how much time it takes to complete pa prereq?

usually around 22 years

LOL...who wants to do the over under on that one? In all seriousness....I'll say around an average 4 yrs considering you'll need a bachelors degree if you are aiming towards a masters program. But your question is extremely vague. Do you already have a bachelors? Which program are you applying for? What classes are you missing? Will you be going to school full time or part time? Lots of other variables I am probably leaving out. Please do fill in the gaps for us :-)

Best Regards,

Khoi

Hello, everybody! I hope someone can help me to get the information I need. I'm currently studying at DSC, in two semesters I should receive my AA degree. I want to become a physician assistant, so I found this PA program in Orlando Nova Southern University. I have all their admission requirement including required courses. In order for me to enroll in PA program I need to have a BS. Can someone tell me what BS degrees are more preferable in Nova? I found bunch of them on the Internet, but I was hoping that someone can suggest the particular ones. Your replies will be most appreciated. Thank you.

sorry to all for my vague que.

i am an international medical graduate want to take admission in pa programme.

I would contact the schools that interest you directly and ask if they have someone on their staff such as an adviser to help guide you. You would need your credentials reviewed to see if you have any of the American school's requirements satisfied. Depending on the school's flexibility will dictate how long it would take. But in general terms...count the credits you need to fulfill, decide how many credits per term you want to take, start doing some math to find out how many terms it will be.

• 9 months later...
Guest hubbardtim48

Respiratory Technologist? Really...? Try Respiratory Therapist. I was a CRTT (certified respiratory therapy technician) while in school, but they only have those positions for people that have completed their 1st semester of RT school.

Archived